Subject: plug-in developer support
From: [email-masked]
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 19:50:06 -0700

on Thu, 11 Apr 1996 Manuel Coats <[email-masked]> writes:

> would say 1 out of 5 LS subscribers have access to the WWW).  Newtek needs
to put 
> together literature kits  with information on 3rd party support products
and send 
> them out to dealers and distributors to start with, that way they can get
the 
> products into the stores.  Heck, even a short 15 minute video that
showcases 
> these products could be included in each Lightwave box.  The cost of the
video 

An "in the box" catalog of 3rd party products is currently in the works at
NewTek. A videotape that "showcases these products" is also in the works.

I will post more details as I get them. I think NAB will put these two
projects on hold for the next week.

David Hibsher
Technical Writer, NewTek